The entry point to the Pinion watch family
The Atom 39 is Pinion’s smallest watch and is available in its original configuration of black or white dial models. Extending this is the introduction of the Atom 39 ND (No Date) which introduces three new watches that feature a coloured painted dial and contrasting seconds hand.
The Atom watch collection
“The original Atom was incredibly successful having sold out within a few months, however rather than continue with it, I wanted to see what people wanted from a new watch. The evidence I found from the research lead me to design a smaller case, but still, retain the graphic language from the original only this time, with a Swiss automatic movement”.
– Piers Berry, Pinion Founder.
Atom 39 specifications
- Time in hours, minutes, seconds.
- Hacking seconds feature.
- Date display. Quick date setting. (Non ND models)
- Automatic Swiss made ETA 2824-2.
- 25 Jewels.
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- 38 hour power reserve.
- Stainless steel. Matt blasted finish. 39mm (excluding crown).
- Stainless steel crown with Pinion motif.
- Solid steel case back, engraved and numbered.
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating (inside only).
- Painted dial filled with Swiss Superluminova® coating SLN C3-GL.
- Coated brass hands with Swiss Superluminova® coating (hour, minutes, seconds).
- 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- 20mm leather strap with Pinion steel buckle.
- 39mm excluding crown
- 42mm including crown
- 48mm total length
- 11mm height ( case back to crystal )
- 20mm lug width
- Approx. 65g without strap
- Approx. 80g with strap