The Axis II automatic watch collection is the follow-up to Pinion’s debut sell-out ‘Axis’ watches from 2013.
Available in stainless steel, bronze and black ‘DLC’ coated cases the Axis II has refined detailing like brushed dial finishes and applied indexes but loses none of its ruggedness and fitness for purpose as a watch you can wear everywhere every day.
The Axis II watch collection
“The Axis II is the quintessential Pinion watch.
Whilst it takes the design reference from the Pure and R-1969, the Axis II watches shadow the direction that Pinion originally sought in 2013, but succeed the debut range with considered improvements.”
– Piers Berry, Pinion Founder.
Axis II specifications
- Time in hours, minutes, seconds. Date display.
- Quick date setting. Hacking seconds feature.
- Automatic Swiss made ETA 2824-2.
- 25 Jewels.
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- 38 hour power reserve.
- Stainless steel or bronze alloy. Brushed finish. 42mm (excluding crown).
- Stainless steel or bronze alloy with Pinion motif.
- Solid steel case back, engraved and numbered or glass exhibition back with Pinion hunter green automatic winding rotor.
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating (inside only).
- Painted dial with applied numerals / indexes filled with Swiss Superluminova® coating SLN C1-GL.
- Coated brass hands with Swiss Superluminova® coating (hour, minutes, seconds).
- 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- 22mm leather strap with Pinion steel buckle.
- 42mm excluding crown
- 45mm including crown
- 50mm total length
- 13mm height ( case back to crystal )
- 22mm lug width
- Approx. 80g without strap
- Approx. 95g with strap