Track passages of time
Presenting the Elapse. Pinion’s first automatic chronograph that is powered by the world-renowned Valjoux 7750 movement.
Sized at 42mm in diameter, as the name indicates, will allow the wearer to track elapsed time in seconds, minutes and hours, controlled by the two polished steel pushers.
As with all Pinion watches, the Elapse is built in small batches in England and comes with a two-year warranty.
“Chronographs are often recognised as having excessively cluttered appearances with their unconventional layout and registers taking prime real-estate on the dial. For the Elapse, utilising Pinions design methodology, I sought to bring clarity to the design by simplifying the aspect of the watch and adding detail in the form of using electroplated dials with a subtle brushed finishing”.
– Piers Berry, Pinion Founder.
- Time in hours, minutes, seconds.
- Chronograph to track elapsed time in hours, minutes, seconds.
- Automatic Swiss made Valjoux 7750
- 25 Jewels.
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- ~48 hour power reserve.
- Stainless steel. Brushed finish. 42mm (excluding crown).
- Stainless steel crown (polished)
- Stainless steel pushers for chronograph function (polished)
- Steel engraved, with glass exhibition back with anthracite Pinion decorated rotor.
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating (inside only).
- Plated dial with contrasting vertical brushed finish
- Coated brass hands with Swiss Superluminova® coating (hour, minutes, seconds, chronograph hands).
- 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- 22mm leather strap with Pinion steel buckle.
- 42mm excluding crown
- 46mm including crown
- 51mm total length
- 14.5mm height ( case back to crystal )
- 22mm lug width
- Approx. 95g without strap
- Approx. 110g with strap