Small in size, big on details.
Sized at 38mm, the Neutron is Pinion’s smallest watch to date and features a highly detailed electroplated dial with guilloche decoration as its centrepiece, brushed stainless steel case and is powered by the dependable Swiss made ETA2824-2 automatic movement.
As with all Pinion watches, the Neutron is manufactured in small batches, is designed and built in England, plus customers can choose to personalise their watch with free case back engraving.
The Neutron watch collection
Neutron SE£1,000.00 ( Excl. VAT )
Neutron ST-BK£1,000.00 ( Excl. VAT )
Neutron ST-BL£1,000.00 ( Excl. VAT )
Neutron ST-DP£1,000.00 ( Excl. VAT )
“The Neutron is the spiritual successor to the original Pinion Atom from 2017. However, for this watch I was eager to evolve Pinion’s graphic language further than I had previously. The deliberate act of omitting the Pinion logo and designing a new typographic style for numerals means at first glance, it may not instantly be recognised as a Pinion. However, I’ve referenced subtle styles and colours seen on previous models making this watch feel very much part of family and an evolution for the Pinion design code”.
– Piers Berry, Pinion Founder.
- Time in hours, minutes, seconds
- Hacking seconds feature
- Automatic Swiss made ETA 2824-2
- 25 Jewels
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- 38 hour power reserve
- Regulated in-house (adjusted in five positions to an accuracy of +/-5 sec/day up to +/- 15 sec/day).
- Stainless steel. Brushed finish. 38mm (excluding crown)
- Solid steel case back, engraved and numbered
- Push-down crown with double o-ring
- Stainless steel crown with Pinion motif
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating (inside only)
- Electroplated with circular brushed finish
- Polished applied numerals
- Central guilloche decoration
- Batons printed with Superluminova® coating
- Coated brass hands in polished finish with contrasting etched groove (hour, minutes)
- Filled with Superluminova® (hour, minutes, seconds)
- 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- 20mm leather strap with Pinion steel buckle
- 20mm nylon one-piece strap with steel hardware
- 38mm excluding crown
- 42mm including crown
- 45mm total length
- 20mm lug width
- 11mm height (case back to crystal)
- Approx. 55g without leather strap
- Approx. 75g with leather strap