The Pinion TT (Two Time-zones) is a 42mm titanium GMT watch with dual time-zone functionality and powered by a Swiss automatic movement.
The Pinion TT is available in two dial variants: Maroon and Anthracite, with each watch featuring a contrasting colour scheme and central seconds hand. On both models, a second time-zone is indicated by a beau-blue coloured GMT hand that can be configured to point at the 24-hour numerals on the dial.
The 42mm case is manufactured from titanium which makes the watch around 25% lighter than its steel equivalent ( Axis II Steel ), yet titanium is stronger and features a distinctive grey hue colouring in a brushed/satin finish.
The TT watch collection
“True to our ethos of every- day use and practicality, the TT with its dual time-zone (GMT) capabilities make it one of the simplest but most useful watches in our collection”.
– Piers Berry, Pinion Founder.
- Time in hours, minutes, seconds. Date display.
- Configurable 24-hour hand / second time zone (GMT).
- Quick date setting. Hacking seconds feature.
- Automatic Swiss made ETA 2893-2.
- 21 Jewels.
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- 42 hour power reserve.
- Titanium. Brushed finish. 42mm (excluding crown).
- Stainless matt blasted steel crown with Pinion motif.
- Titanium case back with glass exhibition back with Pinion blue automatic winding rotor.
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating (inside only).
- Painted dial with applied numerals filled with Swiss Superluminova® coating SLN C1-GL.
- Coated brass hands with Swiss Superluminova® coating (hour, minutes, seconds, GMT hand).
- 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- 22mm leather strap with Pinion steel buckle.
- 42mm excluding crown
- 45mm including crown
- 50mm total height
- 46mm lug to lug strap fitting
- 13mm height ( case back to crystal )
- 22mm lug width
- Approx. 80g without strap
- Approx. 54g with strap