As an online-only business, we are operating as normal, but are following UK Government guidance on the current COVID-19 crisis to minimise the spread of the virus and to ensure safety for our employees, customers, suppliers and the wider community.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
This information sets out Pinion Watch Company’s safety procedure that is undertaken in advance of sending products to you.
We will –
- Wear protective gloves when handling all products and when packing products into boxes/packaging.
- Clean surfaces prior to placing any products on them.
We would ask you to –
- On receiving the items, ensure you wash your hands after you have handled the outer posting box and dispose of this if you want to.
- We use Royal Mail (UK) and DHL (Outside UK) for all shipping. Both organisations follow their safety procedures.
Viewing appointments –
- At present, we are unable to arrange appointments for viewings.
Date: 15 May 2020