Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any stockist where it is possible to view your watches?
No, Pinion only retails online. If you are based in the UK then it is possible to arrange an appointment to view the collection in South Oxfordshire, London or the surrounding areas. For online sales we do also offer a simple returns service.
What's the process of ordering a watch?
Simply buy the watch online via our secure website.
- If the watch is in stock, then it will be shipped within 2-3 days.
- If the watch is not in stock, then we will build to order. Simple pay a deposit, we will then contact you with timings for build completion ( normally 2-3 weeks). You’ll then be contacted again when the watch is ready to be shipped and invoiced for the outstanding balance which can also be paid securely via the shop.
How long will it take to receive the watch after ordering it?
The time to ship will depend on:
- If the watch is in stock, it will be shipped within 2-3 days of ordering.
- If you have ordered a custom made strap, it will be shipped within 7-10 days.
- If the watch needs building this will take approx. 2-3 weeks after ordering.
In all of these cases, we will always email to confirm your order and the estimated shipping date of your watch.
Can I cancel my order if I change my mind?
Yes. Simply contact us and tell us you wish to cancel the order and we will refund you immediately. Please note, it may take 5-7 days for the refund to show up on your card / bank account – This is down to the card / bank companies which we have no control over!
If your shop secure?
Yes, our site uses SSL / HTTPs connection and all of the transactions are done via secure third party services. We use Stripe and PayPal to process of of our orders. Please note we do not hold or have access to any credit / debit card details for any orders.
If I don't like the watch I ordered can I return it?
Yes. You’ll need to contact us within 14 days of receiving the watch, but please note:
- Watches returned must be in perfect condition
- Any bespoke work we do (i.e. engraving ) is non refundable
- If you are outside the UK, you’ll need to cover the cost of sending the watch back to us.
Please view our terms and conditions for more information on returns.
Can I choose a different strap from the one photographed?
Yes. You can choose any strap within our range. If you are unsure, then contact us and we can provide information on this. Please note, we may charge more for bespoke English made straps.
Can I choose a different dial colour / not one shown on your site?
No. Only the configurations shown on the site are available to buy.
Can you make a personalised watch?
In theory yes, however the cost to produce this will be much greater than buying a standard model. The best thing to do is to contact us with your ideas and we can give an estimate on costs and timings.
Do you ship to my country?
Provided your country is listed at Checkout, then yes. We have shipped watches across the world.
- For UK we use Royal Mail Special Delivery
- For International we use DHL
I'm outside the EU. Do I have to pay Tax / VAT?
Any customers who are outside the EU are not charged VAT / Tax which is currently set at 20%. When you checkout your order and enter your country, any tax will be removed from the total price.
However, you will need to factor in import duty that will need to be paid when the watch arrives in your country.
Do you have any sales / discounts?
It’s rare for us to have sales but we do have an annual ex-demo / sample sale at the end of November. If you are interested in being informed of any offers, please subscribe to our promotions e-newsletter.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes we offer a flat rate of 10% military discount – however this may not be applicable to all models. To receive the discount, you’ll need to contact us with your details before we provide a discount code.
Do you ship to British Forces Post Office (BFPO)
Yes. This is quite straight forward, however please note:
- You’ll need to provide the BFPO to us to check the location where the item will be going to.
- If the location is outside the EU then no VAT will be charged, however you may be subject to import duty / taxes where you are based.
Can you engrave a watch?
Yes we can provide a personalised engraving service. Please note:
- Engraving is only done on the case back. Be aware there may be is limited space to place an engraving.
- There will be extra cost for the engraving.
- Bespoke items are non refundable.