Send your watch to Pinion
How to send a watch to Pinion, for servicing, repairs or returning a recent purchase.
Step 1: Send details of your return
First, you’ll need to fill out a form so we know what you’ll be sending.
Step 2: Sending guidance
Next, check through the steps below on how to package your watch ready for sending.
- You can either send the whole watch with strap or just the watch head alone. This is totally up to you.
- You shouldn’t send the original packaging, box, manuals or anything else that came with the watch.
- Ensure your watch is protected (i.e., use bubble wrap or similar)
- Place your watch in a small posting box. Don’t use a padded envelope as these can tear in transit
- Include your details (or print out the confirmation email from step 1)
- Use parcel tape to ensure the package is secure and cannot be opened easily
- Use Royal Mail Special Delivery service.
- Contents should be described as ‘Mechanical parts’
- £500 compensation is included as standard.
- You can choose additional cover up to £2,500.
- Use a courier service like DHL or Fedex. (we don’t recommend sending via International post).
- For description use something like ‘Steel wrist watch’ or ‘Bronze wrist watch’
- Use Commodity code: 9101.21.8010 (Analog Wrist watch)
- For the type of shipment use:
- ‘Return For Repair’ – If you are having service / repair work
- ‘Return to Seller’ – If you are returning a recently purchased watch
Step 3: Send your watch
Ensure you use the details below to send your watch to us:
If you’re sending via courier you’ll also need these details:
Telephone: +44 (0) 118 426 2824