Sending your watch
UK Postal services
Guidance for sending your watch back to Pinion for servicing and repairs.
01. What to send
- You can either send the whole watch with strap or just the watch head alone. This is totally up to you.
- You shouldn’t send the original packaging, box, manuals or anything else that came with the watch.
02. Packing your watch
- First, you’ll need to protect your watch, so the best thing to do is to roll or wrap it in bubble wrap.
- Then, place the watch in a small posting box. Please don’t send your watch in a padded envelope (i.e. Jiffy bag) as these can potentially rip or open in transit.
- Just place a small note to us in the box – it can be a copy of the email(s) between us, or just your name and address details.
- Secure the post with parcel tape, ensuring there aren’t any areas that could be opened easily!
03. Posting your watch
- We recommend sending by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Recorded delivery.
- If you are asked about the contents, it might help to mention ‘mechanical parts’ or ‘mechanical instrument’ rather than ‘watch’.
- If you’re using Special Delivery, then we’ve found their standard level of insurance to be fine, however, if you prefer to insure for more, you can do.
- The address to send the watch to is
Kidmore End Oxon.
04. What happens next?
- Once your watch is received, we’ll email to confirm we’ve got it.
- Your watch will then be placed into repair or servicing. We normally finish repairs within 2-3 weeks but this can sometimes take longer.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us.