Change of heart?
If you’re not entirely satisfied with your order, you may return items within 28 days.
This returns policy should be read alongside, and in addition to, our Terms and Conditions. Also see below, returns exclusions.
- If you want to return the item you have purchased, you must notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below, up to 14 days after you receive the item.
- You then have a further 14 days actually to send the product back to us.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in along with original packaging and any enclosed documentation.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the item has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
- When you return a purchase, you need to ensure you use a secure and tracked method of delivery (i.e. Royal Mail Special Delivery, DHL, FEDEX ).
- When Pinion Watch Company Ltd have received the returned item, it will be inspected before a refund is given.
- Pinion Watch Company Ltd will then process a refund which will take no longer than 14 days after it receives the returned item.
- The refund is issued to the original payment method used to pay for the item. Note, it may take a further seven days for the refund to appear back on your card.
- For customers in the UK, EU: If there was a delivery charge for the item at the time of purchase, this is also refunded.
- A delivery refund does not apply to any purchases outside of the UK and EU.
- The addresss to send your purchase back to Pinion is:
Oxon. RG4 9AX
The following items cannot be returned, unless there is a manufacturing fault:
– Any product that has been personalised (I.e engraving) at the time of ordering.
– MBC70 – limited to members who pre-ordered the watch and paid the introductory price of £750.